Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy CNY

HAPPY CNY ALL!

yes ive made a resolution to try to post more. I am told that its not good to keep to myself everything and end up not getting the job im supposed to get done. This year is the year of the bull whoopeee...! Ok, Honestly... ? You really expect me of all people to get high over that and spend money ? lol .. dream on. The only thing ure going to get from me is a tight smack in the face if ure not out in 3 secs.

Anyways CNY is a good time for me, finances are finally in order for the new year. There were times in the year i got lazy and didnt go to work, resulting in me having to put in money to draw out money. Bloody Disgusting. i finally got to see ranjit walk lol ! so cute ! her little fingers grabbing on to your hand and running around =x. Anyways lol if u leave her alone she will scramble to the nearest closest chair try to stand and walk haha its really quite comical. In any case, it was a awesome feast with all the food we ate. So if ure reading this ann *smiles evily* we helped u eat ure share too =0.

Few more days to Attachment ! = more money $$$$$ oh yeah time to slim down exercise and pimp mah self up nubs !